Monday, March 1, 2010

It's been too long...

Hello all. I have neglected my blog for quite some time now and it is time to end this dry spell. I always find that I am calmer when I have time to let everything out via electronic journaling. So let's play catch up!

*I am getting married in 95 days
*I am graduating (THANK GOD) in 68 days
*I have a really cute puppy who is 7 months old named Melody aka Mellie (pictures below)
*Ben has interview/auditions at San Francisco Conservatory and Boston Conservatory and is awaiting admission decisions. We are pushing for San Fran!
*My two best friends are moving to San Francisco. One, (Neil) for Teach for America where he will be teaching in underfunded underpriviledged schools and figthing for equality in education. The other (Alyssa) will be joining the San Francisco cast of Wicked as ensemble/Elphaba understudy! So proud of my talented friends!
*My soon-to-be sister-in-law is pregnant and due October 11! I love that I will be an aunt. I never thought I would be considering I spent 15 years as an only child and it will take a while for my siblings (5 and 8) to have children!
*I am graduating in 68 days...did I mention that?
*I directed a song cycle "Homemade Fusion" by Kooman and Dimond for a new musical festival at school and it was a blast and really well received!
*I am currently choreographing Thoroughly Modern Millie and The Pollard and it is a BEAST! So fun but SOOO much dancing! I feel for the performers having to retain everything!
*I am directing a one-act Operetta that Ben is writing and having performed at his senior recital (April 10 8 p.m.) and I am really excited about it!
*The Saints won the superbowl! Very exciting for my family!

I think that is all of the major events that have happened and I promise I will keep this thing up-to-date! I will! I will! I will! I think I am more convincing myself but in any case expect more blogging! Now for some really cute pictures of the pup!


Ben and Mel the first day we got her. She threw up in Ben's pocket so he is wearing those fancy sweatpants!


Cute girl with her toy!


Me and the Mel Mel!

Wittle Baby!

Ben and Mel playing
Goofy pup

Not a puppy but still cute! She's getting big!
Foreshadowing...

After falling in the pool

cutie girl



This is her a few weeks ago! She is 22 lbs. now


No comments:

Post a Comment