Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring ... ???

March 20, 2010

49 days until graduation

76 days until I am a wife

First day of spring with 7 inches of snow on the ground

60 degrees in Ben's house

Lily's 2nd birthday

Last day of last spring break


With the clock ticking away for the end of the school year and the beginning of married life, I am slowly getting everything done to make those two things happen. I spent spring break in Texas and got a substantial amount of wedding stuff done. I got my bridal portraits made on the Marcus High School stage and that was a blast! I found a lovely girl to do my hair and she did a fabulous job. My dress and shoes and jewelry all go together really nicely. I can't wait to get the pictures back. Slowly and surely I am chugging along to the finish line. Though the next 49 days will be slow, this week definitely flew by, as most weeks off of school do. Once Monday is here the rest of school with be a whirlwind of tasks to complete that may or may not get done that hold my release from this HELL HOLE called school in the palms of their evil hands. But I still have tonight and tomorrow and relax a little bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment