Wednesday, July 29, 2009

We will miss Tibbs

So this morning little Tibbs, that we found just a few days ago, died. Ever since we got him he was really weak and slept 90% of the time. We just got him eating and drinking a lot but I guess you always hear that they do really well right before they take a turn for the worse. I knew that this was a possibility because I had no idea what his condition was before we got him. He was clearly anemic and we knew that but we didn't plan on taking him to the vet until Friday. We were in Texas until Sunday and should've taken him on Monday but I guess should haves are irrelevant now. I am mad at myself because we went through so much to keep him alive but didn't take him to the vet as soon as possible. I guess if we ever find another little kitty we will know what to do then. He was a cuddly little guy and I will sure miss his company. At least if he was hurting he isn't anymore. Ben buried him in his backyard under a nice tree. Who knows last time we though we lost him he showed up in Ben's room. Maybe that will happen again. I really wish we would've been more proactive in saving this kitty's life. I guess one crazy cat is enough for Ben and me.
Here are some pics of him! We will miss you buddy!










No comments:

Post a Comment