Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going cRaZy!

Ok folks...well...whoever reads this....I dont think anyone actually reads this but to WHOMEVER it may concern, I have an announcement....

I AM GOING CRAZY!!!

I am always cooped up in this apartment or at work doing what I semi love to do half of the time. It's like there is some kind of magnet hidden in these 80 year old walls that is keeping me sitting on my butt all day. Or maybe I won't blame my lackadaisical attitude on ancient architecture and just say that I am having a hard time motivating myself. I know I can take Mellie out or CLEAN  or go on a walk or work on this or that or a countless list of a million other things but I simply can't make myself do it. I don't know what my problem is but I am in a slump. I don't have any friends here to just be there for me or help motivate me. Basically I am just whining right now but I am so frustrated and yes so unmotivated to do anything about it! Is there a medicinal remedy for this? If so, someone please send it my way. I shouldn't be too hard to find. I am probably just sitting on my couch or at the kitchen table in my tiny, tiny apartment......If you have trouble just listen for my dogs ear piercingly ANNOYING bark, and you will surely find me! 

1 comment:

  1. I am reading if that makes you feel better. You are going through what I went through shortly after getting married. I am pretty sure it is normal. You are coming off the high of the wedding, moving, new job and new city. You have done all the exploring you want to do for now, you are in a job but it is no longer exciting, and you and Ben are getting into a normal routine and living together is an everyday thing now. It is okay, it just means you are settling into life and it will pass. I couldn't imagine what is like moving to a new city with no friend. Have you found a new church? Great way to meet friends and they have the same beliefs as you. Life is starting to get boring, it happens. You are used to going, going going and now you are sitting, sitting, sitting. Honestly I would worry too much. Enjoy the down time, because before you know it you won't have any. Best of luck and I enjoy reading your blog. Hugs from Texas!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete