Thursday, May 21, 2009

Its about time

So I have decided to be a follower and create a blog like many of my friends already have. When it comes down to it, I just really really miss xanga and since I have moved on to bigger and better sites (myspace and facebook) I have stopped writing...it's a sad thing really. I have always loved to write, so much that my mother always swore that I would go on to be a great poet or novelist. Well, of course things never turn out the way we think so here I am in the middle of the most useless state in our nation pursuing acting. It is probably for the better considering that's where my true passion lies and I really am not much of a writer, but I do enjoy it. So here we are back at square one. I am starting a blog! Hopefully this will serve as entertainment for some but moreso as an outlet for me. The new age of technology for some reason dissuades me from putting pen to papier and now that I have this website I can somehow write again....it really was at my fingertips the whole time because there is always pen and paper lying around. Anyway, after much procrastinating ...... here is my new blog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment